Wednesday, February 1, 2012

30 Eco-Trips in Florida

When I moved to Florida, I was excited to enjoy 12 months of warmth accompanied by beautiful scenery. I did not know a lot of the specifics about what Florida had to offer, so I ordered a book on Amazon.com called, "30 Eco-Trips in Florida: The Best Nature Excursions (and How You Can Leave Only Your Footprints)" by Holly Ambrose. This book discusses some of the best places to go if you are a Florida nature lover. Ambrose not only writes the facts, she brings personal experience into the book that you can't find in most books. I have completed eight trips to date and have thoroughly enjoyed each one. My goal is to complete all 30 trips over the next few years and recommend this book to anyone that really wants to discover Florida's nature first-hand.

If you want to learn more about this book, click here.

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to hearing more about the eight trips you've taken so far!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I'm loving the new title of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds very interesting.....I have only been kayaking a couple times but it was fun..

    ReplyDelete