Thursday, February 2, 2012

How to Choose the Right Kayak




So you want a kayak, but you don't know where to start. I was in your boat (pun intended) years ago when I purchased my kayak. You need to first decide what you want to do with your kayak, often referred to as your paddler type. Do you want to use it in whitewater, to fish flat water or even take it into the ocean? Once you have an idea of what you truly want out of a kayak, you can then start diving deeper into your decision-making process.

I found a good article on how to determine what type of kayak would be best for you. Click here if you want to take the first steps in owning your own kayak.

1 comment:

  1. This might not fit the scope of your blog but I was curious to learn about paddleboarding. It looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete